NZDF Logistics Support to 2019 Solomon Islands Elections – Documents
This publication provides documents on Cabinet’s 25 February 2019 in principle decision to provide an NZDF package of logistics support for the Solomon Islands Elections over the period of March-April 2019. This decision was confirmed by the Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister of Defence, following a subsequent submission in March 2019 that provided further detail about the deployment.
The pack comprises:
- the 5 March 2019 submission to the Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister of Defence: Deployment of NZDF Logistics Support for Solomon Islands Elections 2019
- the February 2019 Cabinet minute: NZDF Logistics Support to 2019 Solomon Islands Elections [ERS-19-MIN-0003]
- the associated Cabinet paper: NZDF Logistics Support to 2019 Solomon Islands Elections [ERS-19-SUB-0003].
Certain information is withheld, where the making available of the information would be likely to prejudice:
- the security or defence of New Zealand or the international relations of the Government of New Zealand [section 6(a)]
- the entrusting of information to the Government of New Zealand on the basis of confidence by the Government of any other country [section 6(b)(i)].
Information about making an Official Information Act request to the Ministry of Defence is available from this page.
© Crown Copyright
This copyright work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 New Zealand licence. In essence, you are free to copy, distribute and adapt the work, as long as you attribute the work to the Ministry of Defence and abide by the other licence terms.
To view a copy of this licence, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/nz/. Please note that no Ministry of Defence or New Zealand Government emblem, logo or Coat of Arms may be used in any way which infringes any provision of the Flags, Emblems, and Names Protection Act 1981 or would infringe such provision if the relevant use occurred within New Zealand. Attribution to the Ministry of Defence should be in written form and not by reproduction of any such emblem, logo or Coat of Arms.